This past Saturday was just another crazy day too! Not only was it General Conference, but I had a funeral to help with as well as the necessary Saturday errands to run. Jamie was watching the kids while I was at the funeral, when I came home for a moment before the luncheon, Abby was changed in a completely different set of clothes that I had left her in an hour before. When I asked why she was all bundled up in a sweat suit and turtle neck, Jamie said that during the down pour of rain, he went looking for Abby, when he couldn't find her inside with all the other kids, he looked outside only to find a drenched little girl climbing up the back steps. She had been dancing in the rain! I had to laugh! Then when I came back after the funeral, he said that he went looking for her again (he had lost her yet again!) and couldn't find her anywhere! I asked what happened and he said that she had fallen asleep on her bedroom floor, he didn't look for her there and wasn't expecting to find her asleep! He was in a bit of a panic because she had gotten outside before without him knowing it and was afraid that she had gone outside again and was gone! The day was quite eventful!
Monday, October 6, 2008
Remodel
I haven't posted in a while because I've been going crazy on finishing our back room that we started remodeling EIGHT months ago! I've almost finished texturing all the walls and will start on the ceiling today! I can't wait to have that room back. The house that we bought was previously owned and built by a family that had 13 kids, the room that we are remodeling was an addition to the house. I can't imagine how a family with 13 children lived in such a small home!!! With our 5, we have more than stepped on each others toes by having that room out of service! So needless to say it's almost finished! I will post some pictures once its done!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
what's the last name of the fam you bought your house from?? i know a fam who had that many kids that lived in ogden... funny if it's the same one!
That's priceless! What fun stories! These are the moments you need to pull out and embarrass her with on prom night! Too cute.
she is the cutest thing ever. We sure had fun with her when we got to tend her last week.
Amanda
Hey Gina! It's Brooke Ulrich, I didn't know you had a blog! I just found Jamie Belton's and found you through hers! I can't wait to see the pics of your remodeling, I know it's been quite the headache for you. My blog is bbulrich.blogspot.com
Post a Comment