I forgot to add this pic to my last post! Abby loves to dress up and put things on her head! And she absolutely loves all the "puntins!" At first they were all "apples" but she has now learned that they are "puntins!"
Thats funny! Kayden came home from school today and said "Mom! Did you know you spell pumpkins with a "P"? What do they pump in them?" When I asked him what he meant, he said he thought you pronounced it as punkins. He wants to talk to who ever came up with the spelling and change it.
1 comment:
Thats funny! Kayden came home from school today and said "Mom! Did you know you spell pumpkins with a "P"? What do they pump in them?" When I asked him what he meant, he said he thought you pronounced it as punkins. He wants to talk to who ever came up with the spelling and change it.
Post a Comment