Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween!!!

As much as I dislike the craziness of this holiday....I loved seeing the kids all dressed up in their costumes! Although, Jacob and Jason will be in thier costumes FOREVER because they are the true mischief makers!! They were Thing 1 and Thing 2 from Cat in the Hat! It couldn't have fit them better! And everyone thought it was great! I love it when a costume comes together, and it was so easy too! Courtney was a Geisha (a Chinese girl) and Chase was a Sumo wresler! And Abby was our little Piglet!
Tuesday before Halloween we went to a Primary Halloween Party. Thing 1 and Thing 2 ran around just as if they were in true character! Abby was right along with them following them everywhere! They had hot dogs and nachos, Abby just loved the nachos as you can see!
And then she wanted to help clean up! It's one of her favorite things to do is to help!

On Halloween night, we took them all to the Trunk or Treat (trick or treating at the church parking lot from everyone's trunks! I forgot to take my camera to that!) Abby got down one lane and didn't want to do it anymore!
They were tired of waiting and tired of taking pictures, can't you tell!!


After the Trunk or Treat, Chase decided that he was too old for trick or treating and wanted to stay home and hand out candy. So we lite our "puntins" and took the rest of them trick or treating!
Our neighbors really get into the Spooky season and deck their yard and house all out. It's a family affair! They had a werewolf in a cage (well sometimes in a cage) when he got out he would walk around and scare all the little kids it was hilarious!

Abby was holding on to her Daddy with a death grip! She was scared!
We trick or treated until it started raining and then I was done!! Needless to say we have way to much candy and will gladly be getting rid of alot of it if I can manage to hide it from Jamie!! The kids had alot of fun! Chase loved his costume and wore it to school. Courtney is already talking about what she wants to be next year! And now it's time to get ready for Thanksgiving! What a crazy life I live!!

7 comments:

Lynners said...

Cute costumes! I love all the stories too. Thanks for sharing.

Ty and Melissa said...

looks like fun! everyone's costumes look GREAT! i'll get some of Josh in his posted soon!

Bonnie the Boss said...

Great costumes Gina!! They look like they had a great time!!!

Brooke said...

I love the costumes! Is that Bruce in the cage? Hey, I found this widget that I put on my blog that can tell you for the most part who is looking on your blog, and I love it! If you go to mine and click on the "get it" thing, it will take you to their website and you just click to get it and it's free! But it helps with what we were talking about the other night.

The Sherman's said...

Hey Gina, it's Rebecca. Your kids look so cute in their costumes. What a darling idea for the twins, and it totally fits their personality too. Glad we can keep in touch this way. Now if we could just get my family to blog. Maybe you can teach my mom how...

justalittleluv said...

I've been calling my boys thing one and thing two for years. I just never thought to use as a halloween costume. Cute, Cute, Cute!

JB said...

Hey Gina! I'm making my blog private, will you email me your email so I can send you an invite?
Thanks Sweetie! Jo