Monday, December 8, 2008

Happy Birthday!

So my little girl is two years old, can you believe it!!! She was so excited all day, she kept singing to herself, "happy, happy" That's all she got out but I know she was singing happy birthday, because it was the only song we sang all day! We had planned on having a small birthday party with her when the other kids got home from school but before we began, their mom came and got them. So the Birthday Girl opened presents with just mom and dad. She was still so happy! She got a new baby, and a stroller to push her around in. Along with a highchair and a carseat. She hasn't stopped pushing baby around in her stroller, it is funny! When we go to the store she has to bring her baby AND the stroller. At the moment, the baby is sitting in her highchair and Abby is feeding her the breakfast that she didn't eat. There is drama when she doesn't get her way, of course, we've hit the "terrible two's" I'm afraid! For the life of me, I can't keep her to stay dressed! She absolutely LOVES to play dress up, so she also got some play jewelry, the braclets she put on her ankles and didn't take them off all evening. She is my fashion queen!

This was her a few days before her birthday, she loves to put her coat on herself and dress up!


She's gorgeous! I am so blessed to have her, she is my little angel! We love her so much, and she certainly knows how to keep us laughing!










2 comments:

Velda said...

Can you say DIVA!! You are gonna have your hands full with this one, I can already see it :-)

Bonnie the Boss said...

She is adorable! What a blessing!