Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Corn Maze

Last Thursday we took the kids to the Punkinaze in West Haven. Chase and Courtney were excited thinking that it was a haunted maze, but they missed the haunting by one day (they only haunt it on Friday and Saturday nights.) I'm not one for being scared, so I was thankful! They did have a big slide that the kids loved, especially Abby after they went down it once. She liked sitting up on top with her "guys" and her "sis". But wasn't so sure going down was a great idea! I wished I could have snapped a shot at her face half way down the slide, she was a little terrified, until everyone started laughing!
We couldn't keep Jacob and Jason off of it! They were having too much fun!!
Once we got them off of the slide we were able to go into the maze! Until that day, I had never been to a corn maze before! It was alot of fun. This one wasn't very big but it was big enough for the little ones at least, the twins were more interested in that slide, one tract minds I tell you! Abby loved it, she couldn't keep up fast enough though!
I have always loved the books "Where's Waldo" so the kids hid in the maze, can you find them??

My camera started having fits after that (the batteries were going out!) But I promise they are all there!

Needless to say, we all had a great time! We'll definately be doing the corn maze again next year!


We finally sold the last puppy! Over UEA weekend we tried our luck to sell the last two up in Morgan, while we waited for Jamie to get off work. We made a couple of signs and Jacob, Jason, Courtney and Chase all got turns holding them up for people to see! We didn't sell any but the kids had fun waving at everyone! They were good little sales men!!
I don't think I'd ever let them do this in Ogden, but Morgan, they got lots of attention!! It was fun to watch! We sure enjoyed having the puppies while they lasted but it was GREAT to get rid of them all! The kids loved having them and Abby now misses the puppies! But it will be too soon to have anymore! I need the break!
Hope everyone has a fun, safe and spooky Halloween!

1 comment:

Lynners said...

We had a fantastic time on that slide too!