Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Deep Thoughts by Jacob & Jason


Jason (left) has been taking summer school, and he says, 'I go to the airplane school!' (this is the new Odyssey Elementary School in Ogden. It has a BIG spaceship sticking out of it!)

He has loved going to school this summer, he has been able to learn a lot of new things, he walks around the house singing the rhyming songs that he learns there.

Jason says, "My favorite things about school are getting new books and lunch!"

Jacob (right) has been hangin out here at home driving all of us CRAZY!! He doesn't know what to do without his side kick! He says, "I've been getting wet and playing with Ashley (a neighbor!) We have four new little kittens and they are really cute!"

SUMMER IS ALMOST OVER!!

3 comments:

Bonnie the Boss said...

Cute boys. I hope all is going well with you. I wish mine could go to summer school.

Lynners said...

They are way cute boys! Let's hope that the loving school thing sticks, right? How are all the other kids doing this summer?

Bobbi said...

Thanks for letting me know about your blog! Your kids are cute! This is so much fun I love playing around with it. But I have to limit myself or I wouldn't get anything else done! We are in the middle of a family reunion, but I had to stop and take a peek. So I'll keep checking in on your. Thanks again! Let me know if any more of the cousins have blogs, I haven't been able to find them if they do.