
I know it's been a while since I've posted, and most of you already know about Zach, but I wanted to post this for those of you who don't know what has been going on in our family.
My beautiful sister Cyrena and her husband Dale, found out last week that their Zachary has leukemia. You can follow what is happening here, www.keepzachinthegame.blogspot.com
I can only imagine the emotional rollercoaster that they are riding on right now. I just want them to know how much I love them and miss them and wish I could be there. My heart and prayers are with them constanly.
Zach is our special boy! Baseball is his passion and it's always been fun to see him whined up his pitch and carry his glove with him everywhere. We love him so much, his spirit is so sweet! We all ask for your prayers, for him and his family.
With love, Gina
My beautiful sister Cyrena and her husband Dale, found out last week that their Zachary has leukemia. You can follow what is happening here, www.keepzachinthegame.blogspot.com
I can only imagine the emotional rollercoaster that they are riding on right now. I just want them to know how much I love them and miss them and wish I could be there. My heart and prayers are with them constanly.
Zach is our special boy! Baseball is his passion and it's always been fun to see him whined up his pitch and carry his glove with him everywhere. We love him so much, his spirit is so sweet! We all ask for your prayers, for him and his family.
With love, Gina




No comments:
Post a Comment