Saturday, April 23, 2011

Resurrection Rolls

I have been looking for ways to help our family come to know and understand the true meaning of Easter. It seems that we tend to think too much on the commercial side of it rather then the stuff that makes us better! And believe me when candy is in our house, greedy little hands are all over it, and they seem to think of nothing else! ;-)




There are several blogs that I follow....creative crafters and incredible women..... I came across this idea at i am momma hear me roar, who found out about it from one of her followers, here at feather from my nest. I thought it was a genious idea and decided to try them. Not only have they given us a reminder of the Life that was given, the tomb that was empty, and most of all His Resurrection, they are definately YUMMY! And they are super duper easy.



Because I loved the idea, I thought it would be great to share it with our neighbors, so I made up some cards to go along with the rolls, with the scripture from Matthew 28:5-6.



My kids love them and I will definatley be making this every year from here on out!



Hope you all enjoy your Easter, we love and miss you all!



I hope that you may remember the reason for this season! Christ Lives and He loves us!

1 comment:

Lynners said...

You are brilliant. Well done. I may steal this idea too!