I so need to be better at blogging! But my life runs away with me constantly and I feel like I'm always behind on my game!
We are all fine and dandy here in Morgan, Chase is LOVING high school, the other day he told me he didn't understand why all these cute girls kept saying "Hi" to him. I told him it was because he was charming and kind! Which he totally is! He was called to be the teacher's quorum president (he's with the 14 and 15 year old boys) in our ward and lives up to the responsibility. Just love him more and more every day!!
Courtney LOVES being in Young Women's, she was called to be in the Beehive Presidency (she's with the 12 and 13 year old girls.) She's doing great in school and gets a little boy crazy once in a while! She is a sweet heart and does great when she tries to get along with her younger and sometimes older syblings.
Jacob and Jason are GREAT little Cub Scouts. They just participated in their Blue and Gold Banquet and were just really good. They are growing up! When they really try hard they do great in school. Although, they try my patience on a daily basis, they really are good boys!
As for lil' Miss Abby Girl, she tries my patience too. Today she made a big puddle on the floor of, let's just say, a BIG pee pee mess!! Ohh does she try me! But then there are those moments, and they are often, that she sits on my lap and throws her arms around my neck and cuddles with me, then all the other stuff doesn't matter! She lives in her PINK tu tu and dreams of dancing and singing, well she actually dances and sings all the time but she loves to dream of being Rapunzel and growing her hair really long! She is ALL Girl! And yes Andy, she bleeds pink! It's just not possible to de-PINK her!
Jamie and I are doing great! We went to Washington DC the first part of February and loved it! We meet with all of the Utah congressmen, my favorite was Senator Orrin Hatch, he was so personable and told me some great stories! Just love him!! The guys and gals from the Rural Water Association were fabulous and wined and dined us. We saw Mt. Vernon, and Washington Monument among A LOT of other marvelous historical sites. And we WALKED, and WALKED and WALKED! There was so much to see and just not enough time to see it all. It was overwhelming and WONDERFUL!! Thanks to mom and dad for coming and watching our kids, we couldn't have gone without you coming here and the kids just LOVED having you here.
That's about it for the "catch up" on our lives! We love you all and miss you all! I'll gets some pictures posted when I can figure out how to download from my phone. I have a ton of pics from DC and a lot of our growing kids!
Monday, February 28, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
Gina! I love to read about your cute family! Thank you for updating! I'm looking forward to more posts! Take care sweetie! Mwah! Jo
Post a Comment